With notes of eucalyptus, peppermint, lemongrass, sage and more, we've created a blend that's gentle enough on the skin yet potent enough to get the job done.
*The mild, sweet aroma of Lemongrass essential oil contains anti-inflammatory properties. It can help reduce redness, inflammation, itching, and swelling.
* The invigorating sensation of eucalyptus and peppermint on the skin can also help stimulate circulation and purify pores. It can also help clear the airways of mucus and is a natural cough suppressant.
* Known for its calming properties for the nervous system, but it is also a powerhouse for the sinuses. Clary sage can help relieve congestion and aid the immune system.
* Ideal for all skin types.
* Do not use if pregnant or nursing
* Not ideal for very young children (at least 6 years old)
Canola Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Essential Oils (Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Sage, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang, Tea Tree).
Our soaps are made with fresh ingredients, pure essential oil or 100% natural fragrance. They are tough and natural. They are suitable for all skin types, even the most delicate!
Made in Saint Martin & in small quantities to guarantee freshness and quality. 100% Natural.
Soap making method: cold saponification
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye contact. I am not a doctor and none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA. If you are under medical care, pregnant, or have any medical conditions, you may want to speak with your doctor before using natural skin care products. Skin care products can cause allergic reactions, talk to your doctor and know your allergies. If an allergic reaction occurs, Fayani Beautyspace cannot be held responsible, use at your own risk.
Please consult your doctor or midwife before using products containing essential oils if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. All facts, details and recommendations on my shop are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat any disease.